geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Class-Path in manifest file of applicationclient module.
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 15:10:34 GMT
Hmm, I double checked the spec, so which rule should cover this request ?

--->
• The Java EE API classes specified in Table EE.6-1 for the containers other
than
the application client container.
• Any installed libraries available in the application server.
• Other classes or resources contained in the application package, and
specified
by an explicit use of an extension not defined by this specification.
• Other classes and resources that are part of the implementation of the
applica-
tion server.
<---

--