geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Move geronimo-naming.xsd and geronimo-application.xsd file to j2ee/geronimo-j2ee-schema module ?
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 06:55:58 GMT
Hi, I just found that we do not have schema configuration for jndi reference
in geronimo-application.xml file, while trying to
add naming:jndiEnvironmentRefsGroup in it, there might be a cycle dependency
here,
geronimo-naming-builder depends on geronimo-j2ee-builder in the past, and if
I adds the jndi references in the geronimo-application.xsd, it is required
that geronimo-j2ee-builder depends on geronimo-naming-builder ....
I am thinking to move both the schema files to geronimo-j2ee-schema module,
thoughts ?
Thanks.
--
Ivan