geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems deploying axis2.war in geronimo
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 01:40:09 GMT
If you just want to create web service with jax-ws related api, it is really
not need to deploy Axis2.war, except some Axis2 specific functions are
required to use, e.g. aar etc.
Check the link below, it should be helpful for you.
http://apache-geronimo.328035.n3.nabble.com/Axis2-Service-Deployment-Question-td339439.html

--
Ivan