geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pull Tomcat 7.0.18 to Geronimo side
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 02:36:41 GMT
Yes, I will go ahead to pull the codes of 7.0.18, and apply those fixes on
our code base, it is better to know whether the TCK is fine with the new
version, also it looks to me that some integration changes are required.
And it depends on whether Tomcat will release 7.0.19 soon, we could pull the
latest 7.0.19 or release a 7.0.18.1 version with Geronimo 3.0.

--
Ivan