geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pull Tomcat 7.0.18 to Geronimo side
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 06:53:34 GMT
I merged all of the changes mentioned in the thread
http://old.nabble.com/Preparing-for-a-7.0.19-tag-td32031213.html , now the
7.0.18.0 branch from Geronimo side has the same contents with the Tomcat
trunk rev.1144976GERONIMO-5622
Also, an extra changes from Geronimo side is also added,  GERONIMO-5622. it
will be better that someone could also help to review those changes.

If we would release this 7.0.18 branch, which version should be used ?
7.0.18.0 or 7.0.18.1, which is mentioned in the past. The reason for
7.0.18.1 is that, it indicates that some extra changes are done comparing
the 7.0.18 code base from Tomcat.
Thanks.

--
Ivan