geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release jaxb-impl-2.2.3-1_1,scout-1.2.3_1, saaj-impl-1.3.8_1 bundle components. -- 2nd attempts
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 02:59:50 GMT
+1

2011/7/21 Shawn Jiang <genspring@gmail.com>

> my own +1.
>
> Hi Devs,
>
> Could you please review and vote these bundles ?
>
>
> On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 10:21 PM, Shawn Jiang <genspring@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> This is a single vote for releasing 3 new Geronimo bundles that are OSGi
>> versions of other jar files.  Thanks  Kevan for updating the
>> LICENSE/NOTICE,    The new wrappered jars are
>>
>>    jaxb-impl 2.2.3-1_1
>>    scout 1.2.3_1
>>    saaj-impl 1.3.8_1
>>
>>
>>    The components up for vote are:
>>
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-005/org/apache/geronimo/bundles/jaxb-impl/2.2.3-1_1/jaxb-impl-2.2.3-1_1-source-release.zip
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-005/org/apache/geronimo/bundles/jaxb-impl/2.2.3-1_1/jaxb-impl-2.2.3-1_1-source-release.tar.gz
>>
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-005/org/apache/geronimo/bundles/scout/1.2.3_1/scout-1.2.3_1-source-release.zip
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-005/org/apache/geronimo/bundles/scout/1.2.3_1/scout-1.2.3_1-source-release.tar.gz
>>
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-005/org/apache/geronimo/bundles/saaj-impl/1.3.8_1/saaj-impl-1.3.8_1-source-release.zip
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-005/org/apache/geronimo/bundles/saaj-impl/1.3.8_1/saaj-impl-1.3.8_1-source-release.tar.gz
>>
>>
>>    The staging repository is:
>>
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-005/
>>
>>
>>    The source repos are:
>>
>>
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/bundles/tags/jaxb-impl-2.2.3-1_1
>>    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/bundles/tags/scout-1.2.3_1
>>
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/bundles/tags/saaj-impl-1.3.8_1
>>
>>
>>     Vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>
>>     [ ] +1  approve
>>     [ ] +0  no opinion
>>     [ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)
>>
>> --
>> Shawn
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Shawn
>



-- 
Ivan

Mime
View raw message