geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From viola lu <viola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Class-Path in manifest file of applicationclient module.
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 13:32:30 GMT
But if it's by design,  appclient calls ejbs like :

@EJB
    private static TradeSLSBRemote tradeSLSBRemote;

it will not find TradeSLSBRemote class in its class finder. Currently, i
have to pakcage all ejb interface to ear lib folder, making ejb interface in
appclient classpath.

--
viola

Apache Geronimo