geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From viola lu <viola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release new bundle components.
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 13:39:58 GMT
+1

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 9:34 PM, Forrest Xia <forrestxm@gmail.com> wrote:

>
> +1
>
> Forrest
>
> On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 2:59 PM, Jacek Laskowski <jacek@japila.pl> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 4:02 AM, Shawn Jiang <genspring@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Thanks, Kevan !
>> >
>> > I've deleted scout/jaxb/saaj from the repository and will restage a vote
>> for
>> > scout/jaxb/saaj  component.
>> >
>> > This vote is now just for the woodstox, axis and axiom.   Please
>> continue to
>> > vote for the 3 remaining bundles.
>> >
>> > On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 12:19 AM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com>
>> > wrote:
>> >>
>> >> Hi Shawn,
>> >> Nice work.
>> >>
>> >> There's been an update on how to handle dual-licensed artifacts (or an
>> >> update on my understand of how to handle them...). See --
>> >> http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#mutually-exclusive
>> >>
>> >> Based on this, we should not be including the GPL license in our
>> license
>> >> file. So, I think we need to respin saaj-impl and jaxb impl based on
>> this
>> >> new information. I've already made updates to trunk with what I think
>> is
>> >> appropriate.
>> >>
>> >> Also, something went wrong in the preparation of the scout tag (and
>> source
>> >> distribution). The source appears twice: scout-1.2.3_1/src/ and
>> >> scout-1.2.3_1/scout/src/. scout-1.2.3_1/NOTICE is out of date.
>> >> scout-1.2.3_1/scout/NOTICE is correct. IMO, we should respin scout,
>> once the
>> >> source issue has been resolved.
>> >>
>> >> Here's my +1 for woodstox, axis, and axiom.
>> >>
>> >> Except as noted above, all looks good -- signature/checksum,
>> >> license/notice, source (rat), and build.
>> >>
>> >> --kevan
>> >>
>> >> On Jul 18, 2011, at 9:54 AM, Shawn Jiang wrote:
>> >>
>> >> > This is a single vote for releasing 6 new Geronimo bundles that are
>> OSGi
>> >> > versions of other jar files.  The wrappered jars are
>> >> >
>> >> >    woodstox-core-asl 4.1.1_1
>> >> >    jaxb-impl 2.2.3-1_1
>> >> >    scout 1.2.3_1
>> >> >    saaj-impl 1.3.8_1
>> >> >    axis 1.4_2
>> >> >    axiom-all 1.2.12_1
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >    The components up for vote are:
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-002/org/apache/geronimo/bundles/woodstox-core-asl/4.1.1_1/woodstox-core-asl-4.1.1_1-source-release.zip
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-002/org/apache/geronimo/bundles/woodstox-core-asl/4.1.1_1/woodstox-core-asl-4.1.1_1-source-release.tar.gz
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-002/org/apache/geronimo/bundles/jaxb-impl/2.2.3-1_1/jaxb-impl-2.2.3-1_1-source-release.zip
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-002/org/apache/geronimo/bundles/jaxb-impl/2.2.3-1_1/jaxb-impl-2.2.3-1_1-source-release.tar.gz
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-002/org/apache/geronimo/bundles/scout/1.2.3_1/scout-1.2.3_1-source-release.zip
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-002/org/apache/geronimo/bundles/scout/1.2.3_1/scout-1.2.3_1-source-release.tar.gz
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-002/org/apache/geronimo/bundles/saaj-impl/1.3.8_1/saaj-impl-1.3.8_1-source-release.zip
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-002/org/apache/geronimo/bundles/saaj-impl/1.3.8_1/saaj-impl-1.3.8_1-source-release.tar.gz
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-002/org/apache/geronimo/bundles/axis/1.4_2/axis-1.4_2-source-release.zip
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-002/org/apache/geronimo/bundles/axis/1.4_2/axis-1.4_2-source-release.tar.gz
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-002/org/apache/geronimo/bundles/axiom-all/1.2.12_1/axiom-all-1.2.12_1-source-release.zip
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-002/org/apache/geronimo/bundles/axiom-all/1.2.12_1/axiom-all-1.2.12_1-source-release.tar.gz
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >    The staging repository is:
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-002/
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >    The source repos are:
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/bundles/tags/woodstox-core-asl-4.1.1_1
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/bundles/tags/jaxb-impl-2.2.3-1_1
>> >> >
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/bundles/tags/scout-1.2.3_1
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/bundles/tags/saaj-impl-1.3.8_1
>> >> >    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/bundles/tags/axis-1.4_2
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/bundles/tags/axiom-all-1.2.12_1
>> >> >
>> >> >     Vote will be open for 72 hours.
>> >> >
>> >> >     [ ] +1  approve
>> >> >     [ ] +0  no opinion
>> >> >     [ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)
>> >> >
>> >> > --
>> >> > Shawn
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > --
>> > Shawn
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Jacek Laskowski
>> Java EE, functional languages and IBM WebSphere - http://blog.japila.pl
>> Warszawa JUG conference = Confitura (formerly Javarsovia) ::
>> http://confitura.pl
>>
>
>


-- 
viola

Apache Geronimo

Mime
View raw message