geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there possible for 1.7.0 release ?
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 05:46:15 GMT
Ivan,

There are no plans for a 1.7.0 release, but we can do a 1.6.1
maintenance release. For that you need to let us know which changes
you want to see included in that release, so that we can merge them to
the 1.6 branch. The goal is to make Geronimo work with 1.6.1-SNAPSHOT.
Once that is done, we can create the 1.6.1 release anytime you want.

Andreas