geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there possible for 1.7.0 release ?
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2011 19:20:52 GMT
Ivan,

I have an entire list of changes that I want to include in 1.6.1 and
that I need to merge from the trunk. I will include the changes
relevant for Geronimo as well.

Note to the Axis2 folks: this will require upgrading the 1.6 branch to
Neethi 3.0.x (from Neethi 2.0.x). If anybody sees an issue, please
shout.

Andreas