geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there possible for 1.7.0 release ?
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 22:12:13 GMT
The changes for Neethi 3.0.x (including the three changes mentioned in
your mail) should now be included in the latest 1.6.1-SNAPSHOT build.
The release vote for Neethi 3.0.1 has started a couple of hours ago.
Once that release is complete, we can switch to the Neethi 3.0.1
release version on the 1.6 branch and Axis2 1.6.1 will be ready for
release.

Regarding the list of JIRA issues, if I understand this correctly, the
Geronimo project has a sort of patching mechanism so that they are not
on the critical path for the Geronimo release, which means that we
have the time to review them properly and first apply them to the
trunk, without delaying any Geronimo release. Can you confirm this?

Andreas