geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <>
Subject Re: Release Connector/Transaction components
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 09:36:45 GMT
On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 12:26 PM, Jacek Laskowski
<> wrote:

> It's been a while since I was more active wrt Geronimo and there's a
> chance to change it - I may run the release process if no one objects.
> I've already discussed the matter with dblevins, so I'm pretty much
> aware what's needed, but if there's an official document I should be
> following for successful release I'd appreciate being pointed out.

I've just followed the process of releasing geronimo-txmanager-parent
- the tag, the branch and are
all set up, but can't get hold of so people can
download the binaries/sources and give them a try. How to do it?

As I understand, it's required for the vote email, isn't it? Help's
badly needed as I'm currently stuck.

Jacek Laskowski
Java EE, functional languages and IBM WebSphere -
Warszawa JUG conference = Confitura (formerly Javarsovia) ::

View raw message