geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <ja...@japila.pl>
Subject Re: Release Connector/Transaction components
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 05:00:44 GMT
On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 1:11 AM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:

> 1. I'd like another day or two to review what's actually in this and make sure the versions
are reasonably accurate -- I think there have been api additions so I suspect 3.2 would be
more appropriate than 3.1.1.

FIne.

> 2. Did you run release:prepare first?  I think that's what generates the tag.  If you
used -Ddryrun=true then it wouldn't have actually generated the tag.

Yes, I did with the option -DdryRun=true. I didn't notice anything
about removing it afterwards. I'll give it a go after 1. is worked on.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
Java EE, functional languages and IBM WebSphere - http://blog.japila.pl