geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release YOKO 1.2 - 1st attempt.
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 04:38:46 GMT
Same about the year in the NOTICE file. So, would like to see that updated.

The source, signatures/checksums, LICENSE/NOTICE file looks good. I'm running a build, now.
Will let you know if I see any problems. I keep building while a Geronimo server is running.
IIRC, the server interferes with the junit tests.

Once the NOTICE file is updated, I should be +1

--kevan

On Jul 12, 2011, at 11:45 AM, Forrest Xia wrote:

> [VOTE] release YOKO 1.2 - 1st attempt.
>
> This is a bug fixes release for Java EE 6 compliance:
>
> The fixes in this release are:
> YOKO-431 Classloader issue when initializing a corba skeleton for EJB object
> YOKO-433 YOKO chunking logic does not set the the chunk flag to false when the valuetype
tag is false on the chunking bit