geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject jcdi progress
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2011 03:41:53 GMT
With David Blevins fix for the specialization problems and some of my commits I'm seeing 4
jcdi failures

  testSessionContextSharedBetweenServletRequestsInSameHttpSession(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.context.session.SessionContextTest)
  testSessionContextDestroyedWhenHttpSessionInvalidated(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.context.session.SessionContextTest)
  test(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.deployment.packaging.bundledLibrary.LibraryInEarTest)
  testNonContextualSessionBeanReferenceIsIntercepted(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.interceptors.definition.enterprise.nonContextualReference.SessionBeanInterceptorOnNonContextualEjbReferenceTest)

of which the first two pass when run by themselves.  We think the LibraryInEarTest is pretty
easy to fix.

thanks
david jencks