geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo Transaction Manager version 2.2.2
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 13:41:46 GMT

Hi Jacek,
Thanks for doing this.

Looks nearly perfect to me. Here's my +1.

The date in the NOTICE file is 2003-2010. That should be 2011. This is not a hard requirement.
So, I would not re-spin a release, just for this reason.

Source, license/notice files (except for the date), build, signatures, checksums -- all look
good to me.

--kevan