geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release StAX 1.2 spec version 1.1 - 2nd attempt.
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 04:01:59 GMT
Looks good with one exception.

geronimo-stax-api_1.2_spec-1.1/NOTICE.txt contains:

Copyright 2003-2006 The Apache Software Foundation

Not a hard requirement, but by our convention the latter date should be 2011. Also, most of
our LICENSE/NOTICE files no longer have the .txt suffix. Neither of these are a hard requirement.
But given the number of releases that we'll have coming up, may as well cleanup now...

Beyond the above, source, signatures/checksums, and build -- all look good to me. With the
above minor concerns, I'm +0.

--kevan