geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openejb-jar-2.2.xsd out-of-date?
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 04:54:43 GMT
Looks like a pretty small change.  If it is more accurate than what is there now, I don't see
a reason not to commit it.

I'm not sure what help you need, but if there is something, definitely let me know.  Not sure
I have time to do any development in the area, but can do my best to get any info you might
need.

-David

On Jul 7, 2011, at 6:36 PM, han hongfang wrote:

> Oops~ incorrect version was attached. I have updated it with the diff version in JIRA
system.

> On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 6:53 AM, David Blevins <david.blevins@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Jul 7, 2011, at 1:18 AM, han hongfang wrote:
>
> > I Created a JIRA in Geronimo and attached the patch: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-6050
> >
> > To David Blevins,
> >
> > Could you kindly help to review the patch and update accordingly in openejb side
if necessary?

> A diff would be easier to review, but it probably isn't necessary -- if something isn't
right we can continue to fix it.  No trouble.