geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding Apache Mina-Core's version
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 00:00:47 GMT
HI Gary,

Which geronimo version?

I would guess that the version specified in the root pom is not actually the version applicable
to the dependency that actually results in mina-core getting included in the repo.

You may be able to figure out what is going on by grepping for mina-core in poms...

find . -name pom.xml |xargs grep --context=3 mina-core

or by running

mvn dependency:tree -Dverbose=true>dep.tree

on the assembly you are looking at. (this will be a fairly listing)

thanks
david jencks

On Jul 6, 2011, at 4:10 PM, Gary Shin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I see in the root pom.xml the dependencies section contain a dependency to Apache mina-core
version 1.1.6.  After the build process completes, the repository directory of assembly (any
assembly) contains mina-core version 2.0.0 RC1.