geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: new "osgi-friendly" code drop
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2011 19:42:19 GMT
I pushed another version that should have better module init order processing and solve some
problems with web service classloaders.  I haven't pushed the init order stuff into svn yet.

thanks
david jencks

on to http://people.apache.org/~djencks/

>> There are a few osgi-related changes but the main change from the last drop is more
cdi coverage and supporting sending global datasource definitions to app clients over jndi
(GERONIMO-5066).

>> I think there are a couple other bug fixes that would work as well on trunk.  I'll
try to find some git magic and actually get them committed into svn trunk.