geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release StAX 1.2 spec version 1.1 - 2nd attempt.
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2011 12:14:37 GMT

On Jul 16, 2011, at 6:43 AM, Shawn Jiang wrote:

> Vote passed with
>
> three +1  :  Shawn Jiang,  Forrest Xia, Ivan
> one +0 : Kevan Miller
> no -1
>
> Thanks everyone for the vote,  I will push the staging artifacts to central soon.

This is a perfectly valid vote. However, given the minimum number of PMC votes (3) and relatively
short duration of the vote (4 days). I'd like to see a couple of things:

1) reminder email on the vote thread announcing that you'll call the vote in a few days and
asking for more reviews of the release
2) giving a day or two longer for these reviews to occur.

--kevan