geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject less-osgi-friendly code drop
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 07:54:33 GMT
I've back-ported the owb/jcdi related changes on the osgi-friendly branch to trunk and pushed
a code drop to

http://people.apache.org/~djencks/less-osgi-geronimo-3.0-SNAPSHOT-source-release.zip

So far all I know is that it compiles for me and the tomcat full server starts.  With the
osgi-friendly code I was down to these jcdi results:

Failed tests:
  testRequestScopeDestroyedAfterCallToEjbTimeoutMethod(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.context.request.ejb.EJBRequestContextTest)
  testSessionContextDestroyedWhenHttpSessionTimesOut(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.context.session.SessionContextTest)
  testSessionContextSharedBetweenServletRequestsInSameHttpSession(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.context.session.SessionContextTest)
  testSessionContextDestroyedWhenHttpSessionInvalidated(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.context.session.SessionContextTest)
  testStereotypeWithNonEmptyNamed(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.definition.stereotype.broken.nonEmptyNamed.NonEmptyNamedTest)
  testStereotypeWithTooManyScopeTypes(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.definition.stereotype.broken.tooManyScopes.TooManyScopeTypesTest)
  test(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.deployment.packaging.bundledLibrary.LibraryInEarTest)
  testPrincipalBean(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.builtin.BuiltInBeansTest)
  testSerializeSFSB(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.enterprise.lifecycle.EnterpriseBeanLifecycleTest)
  testApplicationCannotCallRemoveMethodOnNonDependentScopedSessionEnterpriseBean(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.enterprise.remove.EnterpriseBeanRemoveMethodTest)
  testPassivationOfEjbs(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.simple.resource.ejb.EjbInjectionTest)
  testSpecializedBeanNotInstantiated(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.enterprise.EnterpriseBeanSpecializationIntegrationTest)
  testSpecializingBeanHasBindingsOfSpecializedAndSpecializingBean(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.enterprise.EnterpriseBeanSpecializationTest)
  testSpecializingBeanHasNameOfSpecializedBean(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.enterprise.EnterpriseBeanSpecializationTest)
  testSpecializingClassDirectlyExtendsNothing(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.enterprise.broken.directlyExtendsNothing.DirectlyExtendsNothingTest)
  testSpecializingClassDirectlyExtendsSimpleBean(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.enterprise.broken.directlyExtendsSimpleBean.DirectlyExtendsSimpleBeanTest)
  testSpecializingClassImplementsInterfaceAndExtendsNothing(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.enterprise.broken.implementInterfaceAndExtendsNothing.ImplementsInterfaceAndExtendsNothingTest)
  testSpecializingAndSpecializedBeanHasName(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.enterprise.broken.sameName.SameNameTest)
  testNonExistantClassInBeansXmlNotOk(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.interceptors.definition.broken.nonExistantClassInBeansXml.NonExistantClassInBeansXmlTest)
  testNonContextualSessionBeanReferenceIsIntercepted(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.interceptors.definition.enterprise.nonContextualReference.SessionBeanInterceptorOnNonContextualEjbReferenceTest)
  testELResolverRegisteredWithServletContainer(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.lookup.el.integration.IntegrationWithUnifiedELTest)

(note that one of the built-in bean tests that was working for a while isn't right now).

If I can convince myself this is unlikely to have broken much I'll probably commit to svn
tomorrow if it won't get in dblevin's way.

thanks
david jencks