geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jaggi <jagadis...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problems deploying axis2.war in geronimo
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 20:39:53 GMT
Hi,

I'm a newbie to Geronimo. I'm trying to Installing Axis2 in Geronimo. When I
deploy axis2.war via the Geronimo console with the deployment
plan(attached), I get the java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/io/FileUtils. The complete error trace is
attached(error1.txt).

If I include the <dep:inverse-classloading/> in the deployment plan, I get a
new error(error2.txt attachedmydeploymentplan.xml). Please suggest

I'm using
geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2.1-bin.zip
axis2-1.5.5-war.zip

Thanks,