geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: less-osgi-friendly code drop
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 04:46:08 GMT

On Jul 11, 2011, at 12:54 AM, David Jencks wrote:

>  testSpecializedBeanNotInstantiated(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.enterprise.EnterpriseBeanSpecializationIntegrationTest)
>  testSpecializingBeanHasBindingsOfSpecializedAndSpecializingBean(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.enterprise.EnterpriseBeanSpecializationTest)
>  testSpecializingBeanHasNameOfSpecializedBean(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.enterprise.EnterpriseBeanSpecializationTest)
>  testSpecializingClassDirectlyExtendsNothing(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.enterprise.broken.directlyExtendsNothing.DirectlyExtendsNothingTest)
>  testSpecializingClassDirectlyExtendsSimpleBean(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.enterprise.broken.directlyExtendsSimpleBean.DirectlyExtendsSimpleBeanTest)
>  testSpecializingClassImplementsInterfaceAndExtendsNothing(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.enterprise.broken.implementInterfaceAndExtendsNothing.ImplementsInterfaceAndExtendsNothingTest)
>  testSpecializingAndSpecializedBeanHasName(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.enterprise.broken.sameName.SameNameTest)

Have all but 3 of these passing in the embedded container in my local copy.  The 3 that fail
are "broken" ones.  Simply need to add validation for those.  My impl code is a bit hacked
-- currently only works for @Stateful and not exactly implemented in the right spot -- but
otherwise looks like a good approach.  Will clean it up and check it in tomorrow.

-David