HI Gary,

I just tried what I typed and it worked for me.  Note that you either have to include the complete path to the module you are interested in

assemblies/geronimo-tomcat7-javaee6

or use the module artifactId prefixed with a colon ":".  When stuff doesn't work for me its usually because I left out the colon.

hope this helps
david jencks