What if it is Geronimo 3, does this feature still exist. Please let me know, so i would like to give it a try.

Thanks,
SG

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 8:44 PM, chi runhua <chirunhua@gmail.com> wrote:
If you are using Geronimo 2.2 or 2.1, you can define the classloading order by using <hidden-classes> of <inverse-classloading> in the deployment plan.

See https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/geronimo-webxml.html

HTH.

Jeff