Hi Forrest,

I've pushed today's source to people.apache.org.  It compiles for me :-)  I just committed an update to OWB that makes it more compatible with aries proxying/weaving so you may want to build owb also.

I'll probably be around on and off tonight so if you run into problems soon I might be able to fix them tonight.

thanks!
david jencks