Forrest and everyone,

This last source drop should be good to run the tck against.

Aries as of rev 1132725 should be fine.  Tim expects to be reverting one of the fixes and reimplementing it in a better way, so if you build aries be sure the svn revision is 1132725 or after tim's new fix.

There were also changes in openejb, and owb to pick up.

thanks!
david jencks

Locally I've got to the same jcdi failures as trunk (after changes in aries, OWB, and openejb).  I just pushed a new source zip.  DId this last tck run complete?  Do we need to do another one before committing the osgi changes?

thanks
david jencks