geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject Re: new "osgi-friendly" code drop
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 02:24:27 GMT
I just pushed todays version of this code.  I did manage to get some of the fixes into svn
but not all.

enjoy :-)

david jencks

> I've pushed an updated source assembly of the osgi-friendly code I've been working on
> There are a few osgi-related changes but the main change from the last drop is more cdi
coverage and supporting sending global datasource definitions to app clients over jndi (GERONIMO-5066).
> I think there are a couple other bug fixes that would work as well on trunk.  I'll try
to find some git magic and actually get them committed into svn trunk.
> thanks
> david jencks

View raw message