geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Server build failed caused by uddi-ws dependency
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 18:24:38 GMT

On Jun 13, 2011, at 2:15 PM, Forrest Xia wrote:

> Simply waiting for uddi guys to push 3.1.0-snapshot out to apache snapshot repo seems
not work, cause juddi guys pushed one 3.1.0-snapshot there already, just they add a classifier
"jaxws21" into the artifact jar file name.

> You can see https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/juddi/uddi-ws/3.1.0-SNAPSHOT/
>
> So we may need to find other options to make our server build work:
> 1. Check out juddi code and build it before server build
> 2. Publish some juddi artifacts into http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/repo/,
and make dependecies point to the self-defined version.
> 3. Continue asking and waiting for juddi guys to push out a normal uddi-ws artifacts
to apache snapshot repo

> What's your thoughts?

4. Temporarily move back to JUDDI 3.0.5? I'm not sure of all of the implications. But assume
we could live with any temporary UDDI regressions...

--kevan