geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Restricting build to only one assembly
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 19:19:27 GMT

On Jun 23, 2011, at 3:05 PM, Gary Shin wrote:

> Hi,
>     I am building Geronimo 3 from source. I want to restrict the G3 maven build to only
generate assembly of one type say "geronimo-tomcat7-javaee-web". So how can i do that, is
there any configuration file available.

Shawn recently added 'tomcat' and 'jetty' profiles to geronimo/server/trunk/assemblies/pom.xml.
So, 'mvn clean install -Ptomcat' should only build the tomcat assemblies. This technique could
be refined for even more granularity, if there's interest... Patches welcome.

--kevan