geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Progress on osgi-friendliness
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 16:23:03 GMT

On Jun 1, 2011, at 12:10 PM, Forrest Xia wrote:

> According to my recent experience, permsize=256m is kind of small for 3.0, though the
server could start, but it will fail during application deployment from admin console after.

All depends on your application size, of course... I expect that we'll adjust our default
settings as things stabilize. Hopefully we'll be taking some steps to reduce/minimize the
server footprint, also.

Note that deployment method (admin console, command line, hot-deploy) shouldn't make any difference...

--kevan