geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1130358 - in /openejb/trunk/openejb3: container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/ container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/assembler/classic/ container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/cdi/ co
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 06:48:14 GMT
To continue other works before this is completely fixed,  I have to use
following code as a workaround locally for now.

Forward this to geronimo list so that others know this issue.

org.apache.geronimo.openwebbeans.GeronimoSingletonService.getContext()  {

  WebBeansContext context = contexts.get();
        if (context == null) {
            contexts.set(new WebBeansContext());
           return contexts.get();
        }