geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Release Connector/Transaction components
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:26:42 GMT
On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 8:50 AM, jlmonteiro <jeanouii@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> We want to release Apache OpenEJB 3.2.0 but we are currently depending on
> 2.2-SNAPSHOT.
> Is it possible to get those 2 modules released?

Hi,

It's been a while since I was more active wrt Geronimo and there's a
chance to change it - I may run the release process if no one objects.

I've already discussed the matter with dblevins, so I'm pretty much
aware what's needed, but if there's an official document I should be
following for successful release I'd appreciate being pointed out.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
Java EE, functional languages and IBM WebSphere - http://blog.japila.pl