geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Forrest Xia <>
Subject Re: Progress on osgi-friendliness
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 01:52:20 GMT
On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 2:01 PM, Forrest Xia <> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 11:22 AM, David Jencks <>wrote:
>> Hi Forrest,
>> I've pushed today's source to  It compiles for me :-)
>>  I just committed an update to OWB that makes it more compatible with aries
>> proxying/weaving so you may want to build owb also.
> OWB is in the build chain already :)
>> I'll probably be around on and off tonight so if you run into problems
>> soon I might be able to fix them tonight.
> Triggering an execution just now, so far no problem. thanks!
Hi David J,

After compiling the snapshot dependencies of aries, I still get compilation
error at plugins/aries/geronimo-aries and geronimo-aries-builder.

[INFO] Compilation failure

[deprecation] createDeploymentMetadata( in
org.apache.aries.application.DeploymentMetadataFactory has been deprecated

cannot find symbol
 symbol : constructor
 location: class

I tried to fix them, but confused around variant aries util/utils classes.

View raw message