geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Forrest Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject Server build failed caused by uddi-ws dependency
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 18:15:00 GMT
Simply waiting for uddi guys to push 3.1.0-snapshot out to apache snapshot
repo seems not work, cause juddi guys pushed one 3.1.0-snapshot there
already, just they add a classifier "jaxws21" into the artifact jar file
name.

You can see
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/juddi/uddi-ws/3.1.0-SNAPSHOT/

So we may need to find other options to make our server build work:
1. Check out juddi code and build it before server build
2. Publish some juddi artifacts into
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/repo/, and make dependecies point
to the self-defined version.
3. Continue asking and waiting for juddi guys to push out a normal uddi-ws
artifacts to apache snapshot repo

What's your thoughts?

The build problem blocked lots of scheduled auto-build work last weekend.

Forrest