geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: accessing jar information
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 13:42:28 GMT
1. install production.jar into Geronimo server repository, you can use
deploy install-library in little-G if you don't have the admin console.
2. define a dependency to production.jar in the geronimo-web.xml of your
application

See
https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/adding-jars-to-the-geronimo-repository.html
      https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/deploy.html#deploy-Installlibrary