geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSSION] How to bring server global/app context to applient context ?
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2011 03:28:57 GMT
Curretly,  we only include the ear global and app context to application
client context.   because applient is running in different VM other than
server itself.   As a result,  you can't use JNDI lookup to get the server
global/app reference  in appclient.

Sure we want to add the global and app context in whole server to appclient
module.   Currently,  following code was used to create the app client
context at build time.

----------------------------------

org.apache.geronimo.client.builder.AppClientModuleBuilder.addGBeans(EARContext,
Module, Bundle, Collection) {

AbstractName jndiContextName =
earContext.getNaming().createChildName(appClientDeploymentContext.getModuleName(),
"StaticJndiContext", "StaticJndiContext");
GBeanData jndiContextGBeanData = new GBeanData(jndiContextName,
StaticJndiContextPlugin.class);
jndiContextGBeanData.setAttribute("context",
appClientModule.getJndiContext());

}

Can anyone shed some light on how to bring server global/app context to
applient context ?

--
Shawn