geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Forrest Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Progress on osgi-friendliness
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 03:41:40 GMT
Are you refresh the code from https://people.apache.org/~djencks/?

Here is the list that I built for dependencies:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/branches/0.3-RCx/util/
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/branches/0.3-RCx/blueprint/
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/branches/0.3-RCx/application/
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/trunk/

I there are mixed version for aries dependencies, some are in branches, some
are in trunk. Maybe geronimo side has something left need to update, I don't
know.

Forrest