geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [CONF] Apache Geronimo v3.0 > Changing the default port numbers
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 15:50:25 GMT
I am definitely not replacing blueprint with spring DS.  I spent a lot of time going the other
way.

I think the problem with the placeholder config file is that we aren't running enough of the
felix or karaf deployers.  There's one that reads these config files and stuffs the data into
config admin.  I didn't realize how this was supposed to work when I came up with the xbean-blueprint
stuff.  There are several karaf features that we need in geronimo (mostly "features") and
I hope to have enough time to get them in soon.

thanks
david jencks