geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Snapshots
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 22:02:03 GMT

On Mar 10, 2011, at 1:43 AM, Mark Struberg wrote:

> Not sure if we like to do that. Of course it would be easier to handle, but this might
break geronimo snapshot releases which assume that a current SPI doesn't got changed.

> I think we can leave it as is with our manual deploys. This way, we have the opportunity
to tell the geronimo guys that something will change before we break their build ;)

> @geronimo folks, what is your opinion?

Now that we have CI systems setup for both Geronimo and OpenEJB we're getting a fair amount
of build failures due to out of date OWB snaps.

Who has access to setup the OWB snapshots to automatically publish?

-David