geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Activemq does not support customized message listener ?
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 16:33:01 GMT
AMQ is a jms product, so it only supports javax.jms.MessageListener.  If you want to use another
message listener interface you need a resource adapter that sends messages to it.

thanks
david jencks

On Jun 22, 2011, at 1:51 AM, Shawn Jiang wrote:

> Forwarding this to geronimo list.

support customized message listener.  Now I'm trying to enable  MDB custom listener in geronimo.
  But I find hard coded javax.jms.MessageListener in ActiveMQ code, it make it impossible
to add the support for geronimo/openejb   without updating code in activemq side.    Thoughts
?