geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Progress on osgi-friendliness
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2011 05:47:15 GMT

> Hi Forrest,
>
> I've pushed today's source to people.apache.org.  It compiles for me :-)  I just committed
an update to OWB that makes it more compatible with aries proxying/weaving so you may want
to build owb also.

> I'll probably be around on and off tonight so if you run into problems soon I might be
able to fix them tonight.

I started a testsuite run, but didn't get too far. There's a failure in testsuite/corba-testsuite/:

[INFO] Geronimo TestSuite :: CORBA TestSuite :: Marshal EAR  FAILURE [1:08.700s]

I also tried the enterprise testsuite and got another failure:

[INFO] Geronimo TestSuite :: CORBA TestSuite :: Marshal EAR  FAILURE [1:08.700s]

To run:

cd testsuite/corba-testsuite/
mvn clean install -Pit -DassemblyId=tomcat

or

cd testsuite/enterprise-testsuite/
mvn clean install -Pit -DassemblyId=tomcat

should do it.

--kevan