geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does the geronimo devtools have nightly build repository?
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 05:34:55 GMT

On Jun 29, 2011, at 1:27 AM, Yi Xiao wrote:

> Is there a snapshot repository that the users or developers could get the the devtools'
nightly build?

>  I just found the site: http://ci.apache.org/builders/geronimo-devtools-eclipse-trunk/
provides some of the devtools' build info, and at the publish step, It just uses the mvn deploy
to publish the builds info on site: scp://people.apache.org/www/geronimo.apache.org/maven/devtools/eclipse-plugin
. However, I look up the site from ssh, It doesn't contain any feature and plugins.

> If we don't have the repository for the devtools' nightly build snapshot, Should we set
up one?

Don't see why not. And if it's helpful, sure!

What build steps need to occur? FYI, the buildbot configuration is here -- https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/buildbot/aegis/buildmaster/master1/projects/geronimo.conf

--kevan