geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Opening up xbean svn access (Fwd: Jar listing performance)
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 12:04:04 GMT

On Jun 9, 2011, at 2:21 AM, David Blevins wrote:

> On Jun 8, 2011, at 9:36 PM, David Blevins wrote:
>
>> I and pretty much everyone with dual OpenEJB/Geronimo commit is likely way too busy
to commit this patch (XBEAN-176).

> Ended up having to make CDI related change to xbean and cleared out this patch.  We should
still consider opening things up though.

Let's definitely keep an eye on things. Have there been problems getting patches applied?
I can't really see this instance as a problem. I'd already applied the first patch, found
a test failure, and bumped it back to Romain. He posted a second patch in the afternoon. So,
I can't really see that this patch was.

If Romain or anyone else is consistently contributing to xbean, we'd certainly give them commit
consideration...

--kevan