geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Russell E Glaue <rgl...@cait.org>
Subject Re: [CONF] Apache Geronimo v3.0 > Changing the default port numbers
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 16:40:45 GMT
Oh okay, so then the Declarative Services will just be used to configure
ActiveMQ? Or have you decided this is not the best route all together?

-RG

On 06/28/2011 10:50 AM, David Jencks wrote:
> I am definitely not replacing blueprint with spring DS.  I spent a lot of time going
the other way.

> I think the problem with the placeholder config file is that we aren't running enough
of the felix or karaf deployers.  There's one that reads these config files and stuffs the
data into config admin.  I didn't realize how this was supposed to work when I came up with
the xbean-blueprint stuff.  There are several karaf features that we need in geronimo (mostly
"features") and I hope to have enough time to get them in soon.