geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Russell E Glaue <rgl...@cait.org>
Subject Re: [CONF] Apache Geronimo v3.0 > Changing the default port numbers
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 15:23:01 GMT
Yes - I am on pins and needles to be able to resolve this issue.
This issue prevents the javaee6 server from running multiple instances.

The ActiveMQ temporary directory is also an issue. It cannot be changed
currently due to the same problem. So starting up a second instance under the
same install base freezes, caused by a race condition for the same lock-file on
disk. It should use a temp directory under org.apache.geronimo.server.name and
not org.apache.geronimo.server.home .

-RG