geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Russell E Glaue <rgl...@cait.org>
Subject Fwd: [CONF] Apache Geronimo v3.0 > Changing the default port numbers
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 14:33:30 GMT
The edit made to the G3.0 wiki is not correct at this time (GERONIMO-5987).

The etc/blueprint-activemq-placeholder.cfg is not used to change the PortOffset
in current trunk nor in 3.0-M1. I just tested this morning's snapshot to verify
it is still broken.

David Jencks is working to replace Blueprint with Spring DS. After which
hopefully this issue will be resolved, and the
etc/blueprint-activemq-placeholder.cfg config file will be removed.

That etc/blueprint-activemq-placeholder.cfg config file was a work-around to a
blueprint issue, and the work-around is also broken. So currently it is not
possible to change the ActiveMQ Port. And when it is fixed, we should be able to
use the config-substitution file once again.

You can refer to our previous conversation about this matter.
See this thread: ActiveMQ config-substitution change G2.2 vs G3.0,
http://markmail.org/message/bf6uta2o3fuesiki

-RG