geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Opening up xbean svn access (Fwd: Jar listing performance)
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 04:36:09 GMT
I and pretty much everyone with dual OpenEJB/Geronimo commit is likely way too busy to commit
this patch (XBEAN-176).

I wonder in general if we shouldn't just open up the xbean section of the repo since it is
more or less a commons area.  Would be nice to open it up to at least OpenEJB.  I.e. we just
tweak the svn auth file like so:

  [/geronimo/xbean/]
  @geronimo = rw
  @openejb = rw

Could potentially open it to OpenWebBeans at some point later if it starts using xbean-finder.
 So far talk on the OWB side has always been "lets move everything commons" which I suppose
we could do, but that seems like a lot of pointless refactoring and repackaging and moving
when we could just add a couple lines to the svn auth file.

Thoughts?

-David

Begin forwarded message: