geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From ranbaab <elangbam.ran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: accessing jar information
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 14:18:55 GMT
Hi jeff,

Thanks for your reply, sorry If I didn't ask the question correctly.

My requirement is to get the jar file path which is inside the deploy
folder, I have got it by using the below concept.

final String SERVER_DIR_SYS_PROP = "org.apache.geronimo.server.dir";
final String serverDir = System.getProperty(SERVER_DIR_SYS_PROP);
System.out.println("The value of serverDir "+ serverDir);

The String print the absolute path of the geronimo server directory.
The value of serverDir
D:\geronimo-tomcat6-minimal-2.2.1-bin\geronimo-tomcat6-minimal-2.2.1

The below link has the explanation.
https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/locating-your-application-specific-configuration-files.html

Thanks,
Ranjan